Design your archive!
With the workshop 'Design your archive!' the CVAa challenges designers and producers to reflect on how they take care of their archives and collections. On 22 October 2014 we will be present at the 'Biënnale Interieur' in Kortrijk with advice on how to care for archives and invited guests will talk about the value of design archives and collections.
Join the workshop and take away some tips and tricks to better deal with your digital archive or to better manage your paper archives, models and prototypes.
The workshop will be in Dutch.
- 10.30 am: Introduction by the CVAa
- 10.50 am: Griet Pauwels talks with researcher Katarina Serulus
- 11.10 am: Tips & tricks to structure and conserve archival material
- 11.30 am: Griet Pauwels talks with furniture restorer Jan Fack
- 11.50 am: Tips & tricks on digital archives
12.30- 1.30 pm: individual advice
- 1.40 pm: Introduction by the CVAa
- 2.00 pm: Griet Pauwels talks with textile designer Martine Gyselbrecht
- 2.20 pm: Tips & tricks o structure and conserve archival material
- 2.40 pm: Griet Pauwels talks with Rie Vermeiren of KADOC
- 3.00 pm: Tips & tricks on digital archives
- 3u20 pm: Griet Pauwels talks with Frederic Rozier of LostnFound
4.00-5.30 pm: individual advice
Attendance of the workshop is free, but to enter the Xpo hall of the Biënnale Interieur Kortrijk an entrance fee has to be paid. If you enroll for the workshop, the CVAa will send you a discount ticket, with which you only pay 50% when entering Interieur.